We provide a broad range of services relating to civil, structural and conservation engineering to private and public clients. These services are listed below. We are flexible in how we work, focusing and tailoring our services to suit the circumstances of the project and the client’s and architect’s requirements.
Our services span from new construction, works to existing buildings, structural design for architecture, specialist conservation engineering of historic buildings and sites, to advising and reporting. Our clients and the architects we work with often appreciate our ability to work across these areas, sometimes in the same project. We maintain an interest in the areas surrounding our work so that we can integrate our services well with others involved in the project.
We are able to turn our attention to straightforward engineering services that advise and assist clients in relation to their properties, to more specialist design, conservation and reporting.
The maintenance of skills across these areas allows us to problem solve and achieve economies for our clients.
We have developed a deep understanding of the performance of buildings and building structures and particularly traditionally constructed historic buildings. This allows us to quickly identify courses of action and to avoid unnecessary work.
Our conservation engineering services are provided in accordance with up to date conservation principles and guidelines.
Structural & Civil Engineering Services
– Structural engineering design of buildings and structures including foundation design
– Design of repairs to existing buildings and structures
– Below ground drainage, pavement and infrastructure design
– Strategy and feasibility reporting
– Engineering & condition reporting
Conservation Engineering Services
– Conservation of existing buildings and historic buildings and structures
– Design of structural repairs to all kinds of existing buildings and structures
– Structural / civil engineering and condition reporting relating to historic buildings and sites.
– Expert witness
– Administration of building contracts
– Project supervisor design process (PSDP)
– Design Certification